Sunday, February 12, 2012

interviews with white



 How is your body made

the mouth of January dreams of falling teeth from the wet ear clouds and into        coffee mugs. the pulp of trees drying out under the dry tongue of sunlight insides are linen and cotton and salt moving with the earth like a sheet blown off the line of this skull which I’ve only seen a chip of  once on the floor it looked like stars tied with sage the elephants tusk’s long smooth leg out of his dry gum like a jester horn swimming up into the yellow sky with its specks of wood and soil

How do you want to die


I want to be buried in the earth with the ticklish movement of minerals and worms I want to be buried with my palms filled with seeds so that I will look up to the weighted crowns of corn tangled in fruit the garden so bright so wild that the earth tilts towards it



No comments:

Post a Comment